Thursday 8 March 2018

Women That Inspire Me #InternationalWomensDay

Hi everyone and Happy International Women's Day!

In honour of the occasion, I wanted to put out another short and sweet blog with some people who inspire me. Whether that is in real life, through Instagram/twitter or through the wider media.


I am incredibly lucky to be surrounded by a family who will support me in everything I do and I would do absolutely anything for all the amazing women and girls I get to be so close to. They all inspire me in different ways but together help me stay strong and stay confident in myself.


 My gorgeous little Nanna Mary, who thinks that I could rule the world. Thank you for looking after me always and inspiring me to dream big and feel beautiful. 


 My lil sis, always by my side and more recently a best friend. Can always rely on you to cheer me up. Thank you for inspiring me to look on the bright side when I really couldn't. 

 My mum, my best friend, my therapist, my go to hug and I'm pretty sure a tissue at times (sorry for all the tears and snot I've got on your t shirt over the years). Thank you for inspiring me to always be a better person every single day and being the strongest person I know. 


My fabulous Nanna Pam, always there for a brew and a chat. Thank you for inspiring me to take my time and reminding me that every goal takes time.

Laura, my literal teacher. Thank you for inspiring me to work hard and learn everything I can. 

My friends and I are incredibly close and they too are some of my biggest inspirations. 



Jodie: thank you for being my rock and inspiring me never to take no shit from nobody. 
Kate: thank you for inspiring me to be more creative, productive and always telling letting me know that you're fitter with glitter.
Emma: thank you inspiring me to stay set on my dreams and reminding me it's ok to cry.
Jamie: thank you for inspiring me to not care what people think and be a stronger, more creative person. 
Sarah: thank you for inspiring me to work hard for what I want and not to stop until I get it. 
Mollie: thank you for inspiring me to do the things I thought I could only dream of.

Kate Bazley: thank you for inspiring me to remember to laugh and have fun, daily. And to make effort for family. 
Shell Caine: thank you for inspiring me to be strong and making me feel like I can take on anything. 

Fern: thank you for inspiring me to be productive, to write blogs, to read and to just enjoy the things I always forget to. 

E2 Jodie: thank you for inspiring me to be confident when I didn't think I could and to always have fun.
Izzy: thank you for inspiring me to believe in myself and to look after myself for once instead of others. 
Imogen, Emily and Antonela: thank you for inspiring me to be strong as I start my academic life all over again.

If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen that all day I have been letting people know that they inspire me. I am hugely grateful to so many amazing women in my life and I hope they know it. 

Image result for giovanna fletcher

Giovanna Fletcher: thank you for inspiring me to not just have one goal. She is a mother, a wife, an author, a singer, an actress, a podcaster, a youtuber, a presenter, an activist and an all round kick ass lady. 

Image result for bodyposipanda

Megan Jayne Crabbe (bodyposipanda): thank you for inspiring me to be proud of who I am and achieve amazing things regardless of my size/shape/ethnicity/background.

Image result for inspirational women

Michelle Obama: thank you for inspiring girls to know their worth.

Women and girls everywhere, thank you for inspiring me to be the strongest, smartest, most confident and amazing woman I can be. We are women, and we should be so proud. 

Much love, 

- Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment